Australia: The 2010 Conference entitled "Meeting the Challenge of the New National Curriculum" will cover Egypt, Greece and Rome, with direct reference to topics covered in the New South Wales HSC syllabus. It will focus in particular upon the unfolding National Curriculum. Saturday, 01 May 2010. 08:00 - 16:30.
X5B Macquarie University, North Ryde, NSW, Australia
Saturday 1 May, 2010
Cost per person = $120
Fulltime students = $40
The 2010 Conference will cover Egypt, Greece and Rome, with direct reference to topics covered in the NSW HSC syllabus. It will focus in particular upon the unfolding National Curriculum.
Enrolments close Friday 23 April
Collect forms from the Document Research centre on level 3 W6A, Macquarie University or go to http://www.ancienthistory.com.au/
Topics will include:
- Meeting the Challenge of the National Curriculum: the Place of the Ancient World
- The Individual in World History: Alexander the Great
- The National Curriculum: The Current State of Play
- Changes to Examining the Core
- Sparta: 'Achievement through Unity'
- Social differentiation in Pompeii: a reconsideration of current theories
- + Workshops
You might also find the following pages interesting...
Please log in or register to post comments. Sadly this is necessary to prevent comment spam. Alternatively, you can use the comments widget below.